Test & Development Engineers
Test & Development EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring Test & Development Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 & 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 & 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Under the guidance and supervision from the senior engineering staff, you will plan, coordinate and work with technicians to accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicle tests and/or development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with establishing of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project.
- Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test.
- Assist in formulating project estimates.
- Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication to engineers and technicians.
- Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development.
- Coordinate, supervise and monitor progress of testing.
- Recommend corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
- Communicate the status and results of tests as needed.
- Ability to travel 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience in a test environment
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Defined Contribution plan
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please call 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.