Test Software Engineers
Test Software EngineersSTS
About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for the implementation of everything from driver level modules up to the application and GUI levels targeting a variety of processors and operating systems (PPC, Leon (SPARC), ARM, Windows, VxWorks, Linux)
- This role will coordinate and implement department and company level goals to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities.
- This role will require the development of test scripts used to demonstrate the capability of avionics units
- This engineer will provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience developing C++ software on multiple processors and operating systems
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.