Test System Design Engineers
Test System Design EngineersSTS
About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR Engineering is seeking a hardware engineer with experience in Test System Design and Verification. The SEAKR Engineering test methodology follows the principle of “Test Like You Fly,” as such this role requires a Test System Design engineer to design and procure test equipment that is capable of performing interface validation and emulation of system ConOps and behaviors.
- Full life-cycle program support, from kick-off to Test Readiness Review
- Engineering design of FPGAs and/or PCB assemblies.
- Comprehension of system behaviors and Con-Ops, required to support emulation of unit interfaces.
- Design test system top level assemblies.
- Specification of COTS components where applicable.
- Test, checkout, and functional characterization of sub-assemblies and integrated test systems.
- Management of top assembly Bill of Materials.
- Support Flight and/or Engineering Model system integration and checkout prior to formal test.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience assessing program requirements and identifying equipment required to emulate unit interfaces.
- This candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- FPGA design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of RTL blocks, participation in code reviews, significant RTL debug, and working knowledge of CDC, reset and clock design.
- Working knowledge of third part vendors and available COTS test and interface equipment.
- Strong ability to solve digital lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers.
- US Citizenship Required
- Location: Colorado, Relocation available
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.