Test Technicians (Level 2)
Test Technicians (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
- This is a 2nd shift need, working Monday – Thursday, 4:30pm – 3am.
- Will train on first shift for 2 weeks (then transition to 2nd shift).
- Perform functional test and troubleshooting operations on a variety of electronics, electro-mechanical system wiring, and printed wiring boards.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, wiring diagrams, test specifications.
- 6 months to 3 years minimum in electronics testing required in combination with 2 year degree in Electronics needed — or – minimum 3 years electronics testing.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.