Test Technicians (Level II)
Test Technicians (Level II)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
- Location: Dallas TX 75243
- 3rd shift: 10pm – 6:30am
- U.S. Person required
Summary of Role:
- Support engineering by performing product calibration, test and training
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 2+ years of experience
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Experience handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Must demonstrate strong decision- making and leadership skills
- Computer literate and skilled in use of MS Office
- Ability to work with minimum direction/supervision, regular reporting of progress and status
Skills We’d Love For You To Have:
- Experience with optical table and test equipment
- Vibration table experience
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- AS Degree in electronics, chemistry, material science, or related discipline
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, generators, and power meters
- Optics and Laser experience are a plus
- Provide technical support to engineers and scientist on complex components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Use optical, mechanical, and electrical tools and test equipment for measurement, alignment, and testing
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Interpret and follow written documents such as SOP’s and safety rules
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification.
- Assist in training new team members
- Interface with other departments to assure efficient flow of information and materials
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Raw material stock levels
- Compliance outcomes
- Diagnose cause of electrical, optical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.