STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Perform a variety of tests using a variety of test processes and equipment.
- Perform Continuity Isolation testing on Cables, Harnesses and Panels using Automated Test Equipment such as DIT-MCO, MPT1000, CKT and WETECH or by manually performing checks with Digital Multi-meters (DMM) and Hi-Pots.
- Perform in circuit testing mainly using the MDA (Manufacturing Defect Analyzers) which is an Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Perform functional test on electronic circuit boards and box level testing using a variety ATE’s or by performing manual functional tests setting up equipment such as Power Supplies,
- Function Generators, Signal Generators and taking measurements with DMM’s, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and RF equipment, and many other types of electronic equipment.
- Perform a variety of Environmental Stress Screening Test such as Thermal Cycle, Thermal Shock Thermal Vacuum and Vibration testing using a variety of thermal chambers & temperature controllers and vibration tables & controllers and accelerometers.
- Experience applying Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) processes to engineering development and manufacturing/production efforts
- Quality experience in a Defense or Space related program (e.g. NASA, DoD, etc.)
- Experienced performing environmental testing (thermal & vibration)
- Experience working with Automated Test Equipment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications
- Experience do you have testing and troubleshooting electronics and electrical systems
- Works under close supervision.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.