Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians jobs in Dallas, Texas!
Support engineering by performing product calibration, test and training
- Provide technical support to engineers and scientist on complex components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Interpret and follow written documents such as SOP’s and safety rules
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification.
- Assist in training new team members
- Interface with other departments to assure efficient flow of information and materials
- Perform Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet production deadlines
- Quality of finished product (Pass/fail rates)
- Raw material stock levels
- Compliance outcomes
- Diagnose cause of electrical, optical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance
- Modifies complex electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be able to attain a Secret security clearance
- Experience handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Must demonstrate strong decision- making and leadership skills
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and LabView
- Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Able to work in a team environment
- AS Degree in electronics, chemistry, material science, or related discipline
- Preferred system test experience
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, generators, and power meters
- Familiar with environmental testing to include vibration and temperature
- Optics and Laser experience are a plus
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.