Test Technicians (Level 2)
Test Technicians (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Orlando, Florida.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Test Engineering department designs and fabricates equipment that be used in the development and manufacture of tactical hardware.
- We are seeking early career individuals who will be fabricating electronic, electro-mechanical assemblies (and sub-assemblies) to Engineering drawings.
- Fabrication will include the ability to place and solder components on circuit cards and sub-assemblies.
- The fabrication of wiring harnesses will require connector pinning and depinning, and applying mounting hardware.
- In addition, these lower level assemblies are to be built-up into single, or multi-bay cabinet assemblies, for the delivery to Engineering or Manufacturing Production areas.
- This position will provide the opportunity for the candidate to work as individual contributor, in a team environment.
- This would include collaborating with Engineers, and other members of the Fabrication team including other Fabricators, Draftsmen, Procurement, and Quality Inspectors.
- Daily activity would include not only a fast-paced fabrication environment, but it would also include using several computer based programs that will update job status, Quality Inspections, and Engineering changes.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.