STS Technical Services is hiring Test Technicians in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Join our client, one of the world’s most renowned and respected motorcycle manufacturers, in managing testing services in a dyno emission lab for brand-new motorcycle models. Work on the cutting edge of product validation for an industry leader! This is a long term contract position!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate work order instructions to clearly define test requirements
- Maintain, calibrate, and apply instrumentation
- Reduce component data into formats usable for validation testing
- Operate test equipment, replicating or measuring desired responses in the test environment
- Operate data acquisition systems to collect data from sensors in support of testing
- Write engineering reports that document the test environment for knowledge capture
- Lead development and implementation of engine test and evaluation strategies
- Lead the execution of testing that effectively evaluates failure modes, validates designs, and verifies analysis methods
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of rotating equipment, internal combustion engines, transmissions, and secondary drive systems
- Experience setting up servo-hydraulic actuators, accumulators, and hydraulic lines for fixed reaction and rotating test stands
- Experience applying basic welding and machining techniques
- Experience designing and developing test fixtures integrating instrumentation into test stands and vehicles
- Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
- Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
- Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
- Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
- Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
- Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 41594