Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Coordinators at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.
- Assesses manufacturing requirements and verifies customer requests.
- Coordinates with support organizations to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Works with contract administrators to develop and maintain procurement specifications and standards.
- Provides guidance and improvement suggestions to outside suppliers and other analysts.
- Participates in the analysis and research of new technology to provide state of the art cost-effective products.
- Gathers manufacturing and product information to develop and recommend solutions to manufacturing requirements.
- Investigates changes in manufacturing requirements and support emergent requests.
- Analyzes, procures and oversees procurement processes for manufacturing tool services products and services.
- Explores all possible options to resolve potential impacts to budget and manufacturing schedules.
- Supports the evaluation of outside supplier performance and verification of compliance with procedures and contract specifications.
- Participates in the development and management of overhead and capital budgets for the acquisition and inventory of tool services products.
- Reviews on-hand inventory and coordinates re-distribution.
- Participates in the plans for the removal of obsolete inventory.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations.
- Monitors logistic systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources. Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables.
- Maintains effective field customer relations. Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
- Project/day-to-day activities they will be working on: F-15 DTM II
- Top 3-5 technical/software skills needed to perform this role/job: Inventory Control, Tool Control, and Document Handling.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.