Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Coordinators in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Supports manufacturing requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Assists with analysis and research of new technology.
- Assists with investigating changes in manufacturing requirements and supporting emergent requests.
- Supports the evaluation of outside supplier performance and verification of compliance with procedures and contract specifications.
- Performs inventory and coordinates redistribution of materials.
- Works under general supervision.
- Project/day-to-day activities they will be working on: Precise Tool(s) and Part(s) Inventory Management
- Top 3-5 technical/software skills needed to perform this role/job:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word / Excel / Multiple Web-based applications
- Previous Aviation Experience is a plus
- Secret Active Clearance to start
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.