Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Coordinators in Wichita, Kansas.
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations.
- Monitors logistic systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources.
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables.
- Maintains effective field customer relations.
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
- We are looking for someone who has experience managing a tool crib and has experience with Crib Master, TC Max, RFID (radio frequency identifier) or other equivalent tool management systems.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.