Tool Crib Attendants (REQ# 196179)
Tool Crib Attendants (REQ# 196179)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Crib Attendants in Savannah, Georgia.
In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level position.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Gulfstream (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops a mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated math ability.
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.