STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Designers in Palmdale, California.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of equipment, tools, dies, gauges, jigs, fixtures, industrial machinery, prototype model production and machine attachments required for production or experimental use, considering such factors as accessibility, economy, mobility, and performance requirements
- Comprehensive understanding and wide application of engineering and technical principles, theories and concepts will be expected
- Determines, provides and develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems unique to each program assigned, with minimum direction or supervision
- Minimum of 8-years of demonstrated professional Tool Design experience
- MUST BE proficient in CATIA-V5 Generative Shape, Part, Assembly & Drafting workbenches
- Proficient in the use of GD&T
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in aircraft tool design and fabrication, including composite lay-up and large assemblies
- MS-Office proficient
- Must be US citizen
- MUST HAVE Active/Final Secret clearance with most recent investigation completed within the last 5-years
- CATIA-V4 or V6 experience
- Experience in structural analysis
- Experience working in a fast paced, developmental environment
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.