Tool & Fixture Specialists
Tool & Fixture SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
- Performs routine tool set up activities.
- Makes minor repairs.
- Performs manufacture, assembly and fabrication of tools.
- Operates various factory support equipment to move materials and tools as required.
- Provides tooling support to other organizations.
- Assists in determining fabrication and assembly processes for the design.
- Assists in reverse engineering design and fabrication processes for parts.
Top 5 Required Skill Sets:
- Operating factory equipment
- Team work ability
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organizing
- Hand tools experience(wrenches as example)
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift job is a must
- Must be able to work onsite
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.