Tool Repair Specialists
Tool Repair SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Repair Specialists in Savannah, Georgia!
Learn and accomplish repairs on small tools to ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for rebuilding or replacing defective mechanical parts in misc. tools. Tool repair specialist also must prepare paperwork, maintain reports and keep stock of parts and inventory.
- Under the supervision of a Tool Repair Specialist II (TRS II) or TRS III, perform routine repair and maintenance on aircraft identified minor property tools (rivet guns, grinders, drills, etc).
- Assist the TRS II and TRS III in all repairs.
- Accurately enter electronic data into maintenance log.
- Ensure that all tools leave the repair department with all applicable safety features attached.
- Understand and support 5S practices throughout all phases of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Basic computer skills/Microsoft programs a must.
- Must be fully capable of reading industry standard air tool blueprints and tool breakdown spec sheets.
- One (1) year related training in tool repair.
- Requires manual dexterity and capability of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Possess a valid state drivers license
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.