Traveling A&P Mechanics
Traveling A&P MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics to work at various locations throughout the United States.
Hiring Note: We are happy to consider all TN Visa applicants who meet the minimum requirements for these roles.
- Oscoda, Michigan
- Melbourne, Florida
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Macon, Georgia
- Active FAA A&P certifications are preferred.
- A two-year degree from college is required to qualify for a TN visa.
- You must have at least two (2) years of recent working experience as an Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic.
- Requires easy mobility and dexterity.
- Working environment requires standing 90% of the workday on hard surfaces.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and report to work on assigned shift schedule.
- Good knowledge of aircraft and proficient in the use of all manuals.
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Work with minimal or no supervision and accomplishing assignments with minimal or no rework.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, structural repair manuals, safety manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, FAA regulations, Airworthiness Directives and blueprints involving various repairs, part locations and replacement.
General Responsibilities for an A&P Mechanic:
- Remove and replace any and all parts using accepted/approved data.
- Demonstrate knowledge of aircraft.
- Follow safety rules and procedures.
- Follow FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by supervision and/or management.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.