Traveling Field Service Representatives (JLTV Project)
Traveling Field Service Representatives (JLTV Project)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Traveling Field Service Representatives to join the largest military vehicle upgrade project in U.S. history, the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle – JLTV!
In this role you will work to integrate, configure and commission tests on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Drive-by-Wire technologies. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that holds industry leading standards for defense.
This role is 100% travel, where STS will travel you to 15 site locations annually both CONUS and OCONUS. Accommodations and air travel are paid for by the company and daily meal per diem is paid based on site location. Rental vehicles are also provided.
- Contract Length – 1-2 years
- Security Clearance – This role will allow you to obtain and maintain a NACI level clearance.
- This contract would offer you the opportunity to work on the Military’s most advanced heavy wheeled vehicle – the JLTV.
- Support integration and verification testing at offsite locations and collaborate with electrical and software engineers to identify, define, and resolve issues that are identified during integration and commissioning tests.
- Execute unit and system level verification tests in accordance with established test plans.
- Interpret data logs to identify issues for engineering investigation.
- Support the hardware and software installation and commissioning of embedded controllers, sensors and network architectures including CAN and Ethernet.
- Assemble and install the electrical and electronic systems according to provided engineering data of schematics interconnect diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for electrical issues with harnesses, cables, and assemblies to determine a corrective action of repair or replace.
- Conduct final inspection of installation prior to customer acceptance.
- Plan and schedule daily activities to complete assignments in their order of priority to make effective use of time and ensure projects are being completed within identified timeline.
- Communicate effectively and work cross functionally to resolve technical problems including the ability to provide constructive feedback to all levels of the organization. Interpret and execute written/verbal directions and instructions.
- Associates Degree or 5 years’ experience in C4I integration/installation or equivalent with a high school diploma/HSED/GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Passport
- Ability to travel 100% away from home annually
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the electronics of vehicle systems (advanced driver systems, drive-by-wire, imbedded controllers, & network architectures (CAN and Ethernet.
- An ability to work directly on trucks – crouching, lifting, bending, climbing.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.