Traveling PaintersSTS Technincal Services
Seeking Traveling Painters for a 6 month opportunity in Pennsylvania.
STS Technical Services has the opportunity of a lifetime for you to check out a new city and be paid to do it! We are currently seeking a 2nd shift Painter for our Fortune 500 partner in Greencastle, PA to work at the largest provider of lift and access machinery in the country.
Best part? While on contract every bit of your income can be sent home to your family or stashed into savings because STS covers most expenses.
Why should you apply?
- Pay: $25.00/hour + Daily Meal Per Diem 7 days per week
- Overtime: Overtime may be offered so be prepared to work it.
- Shift: 2nd or 3nd shift | 2nd – 2:30PM – 10:30PM M-F | 3rd – 10:30PM – 6:30AM Sun-Th
- Start: Staggered dates in June and July 2023
- How you will get to Pennsylvania: STS will fly you there or allow you to drive your own car and expense mileage
- Where you will you stay: Accommodations paid for by STS at nearby hotels
- How you will get to work: STS will rent you a brand new car
- How you will pay for gas: STS will reimburse all gas expenses to and from work in rental car
- How you will get home at the end of the contract: STS will return you to home the same way you came – via flight or car mileage reimbursement
- Prime, paint, and touchup vehicles with power spray equipment and brushes.
- Mask, unmask, or adjust masking as necessary to ensure specifications are met.
- Sand, wash, and condition parts as necessary.
- Light bodywork may be required.
- Disassemble, clean, repair, adjust and reassemble painting equipment, such as pumps, paint heaters, tanks, spray guns, etc. for proper operation.
- Flush tanks, hoses and guns prior to color changeovers.
- Mix all types of paints for proper color, formula, conditions, viscosity and consistency.
- Perform titrations and mix or adjust chemicals as necessary in paint, zinc, or other processes.
- Apply decals, stencils, and rust-proofing as required.
- Upkeep of work area and equipment which may include preventative maintenance tasks.
- Inspect product before, during, after paint process to ensure specifications are being met.
- Transport, move or guide parts, subassemblies, or assemblies before, during, or after paint process and to next operation. This may include moving racks or carts by hand and the use of material handling equipment such as a fork lift or overhead crane.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of painting experience in automotive or heavy vehicle/equipment in a manufacturing, industrial, or automotive body shop. Strong mathematical skills. Basic mechanical aptitude
- Candidate should be able to do assigned work with a minimum amount of direction. Ability to troubleshoot and correct issues as directed
- 3 plus year(s) of painting experience in automotive or heavy vehicle/equipment in manufacturing, industrial, or automotive body shop
- Experience in powder coating is preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.