Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Truck Mechanics in Chicago, Illinois.
The work of a Truck Mechanic includes but are not limited to performing minor & major repairs of semi-trucks and trailers. Repair and overhaul ground support equipment. Perform troubleshooting of ground support equipment. Performs preventative and routine maintenance service. Keep tools and support equipment in safe and operational working conditions
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to concentrate on detail.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Adhere to safety practices and programs.
- Ability to multitask.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of previous auto mechanic or technical training (diesel and hydraulic) preferred
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug screen is required.
- Diesel and hydraulic experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.