Urban Air Traffic Manager
Urban Air Traffic ManagerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Urban Air Traffic Managers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The Aircraft Quality Controller will carry out dimensional tests whenever necessary, verifying and controlling specific documentation according to the inspection process (PI) for incoming receiving.
- Grow our vision for a new Air Traffic Management product created for eVTOL/VTOL (helicopter air taxi) aircraft which ought to be interoperable with drones
- Work with a team of software engineers based in Brazil and the US
- Keep Project on schedule and budget
- Create partnerships with technology leaders in Air Traffic Management anywhere they can be found
- Perform customer development in crafting a product design and strategy that fits the needs of future customers
- Make connections with other leaders in the Air Traffic Control, Urban Air Mobility fields
- Source and evaluate emerging technologies with whom the client can partner in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle space
- Represent the client and the Project at conferences and aviation ecosystem meetings
- Iterate on business models with feedback from potential customers/stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Product Management experience leading a team of software developers
- Experience managing a P&L
- Experience building technology partnerships
- 5+ years background in the aviation and air traffic control solutions (ex: UTM, LAANC)
- Business development experience creating partnerships or closing sales with enterprise companies
- Strong aerospace, air traffic management network
- Experience analyzing and doing diligence on new technology
- Customer Development background in designing a new product around potential customer needs
- Financial background developing effective business models
- Understanding of core technology in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) space
- Experience managing a team in several countries
- Background in working with startups and creating a new product from the ground up
- Fluent Portuguese language skills highly preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.