STS Technical Services is hiring Used Truck Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Used Truck Manager will be responsible for directing and managing all Used Truck Department activities to meet dealership sales, market share, profitability and customer satisfaction goals, while contributing to the overall growth of the dealership.
This is a direct hire role with an excellent compensation plan that offers a first shift Monday through Friday schedule!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of annual business plan including financial plans and supporting action plans
- Achieve Used Truck objectives per annual business plan: Profit objectives, Market share,
- Used truck unit sales
- Departmental personnel activities and reports: Hiring, discipline, Compensation, Training and development, Job performance and evaluations
- Manage used truck buying, selling and quoting process to meet gross margin and customer requirements
- Inventory management – achieve used truck inventory turn objectives
- Maintain proper inventory mix and levels of used inventory while minimizing investment in over-age inventory
- Oversee all Used Truck sales and collaborate with Marketing to achieve business objectives
- Manage used truck pricing policy
- Profitable growth through development of new customer prospects
- Manage key vendor and customer relationships
- Ensure timely resolution of customer and employee issues
- Maximize utilization of supplier programs and resources
- Customer satisfaction
- Special projects as assigned by President
- College degree or equivalent experience in medium and heavy-duty truck industry
- Minimum (5) years’ truck sales experience
- Wisconsin State Salesperson License
- CDL License
- Customer focused
- Strong management background
- Leadership skills
- Salesmanship and strong business acumen
- Organizational abilities
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of overall medium and heavy duty truck dealership operations
- In-depth knowledge of medium and heavy-duty product
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 42099