STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Verification Engineers in Melbourne, Florida!
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Manufacturing Engineer position in Melbourne, FL. In this position, you will be responsible for preparing complicated assembly plans, conduct support studies, and provide analysis or tests in the development of manufacturing operations. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Involved with the analysis, design, development and implementation of new and/or existing systems/sub-systems.
- May include Architectural Design, Requirements Engineering, or others.
- Determines system specifications.
- Supports acquisition of hardware and software (or subcontractor services as needed).Support and participate in technical activity.
- Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems, or subsystems.
- Support and participate in technical activity
- Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems or subsystems
- May use computer-aided engineering or other design/analysis software in the performance of assignments
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend corrective action, participate in Failure Review Board
- Regular reporting of progress and status
- Completion of assigned task on time and meeting technical requirements
- Review customer specifications and requirements, and under direction develops designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable
- Specify and evaluate supplier components, subsystems and services
- Support the program design to cost and design for manufacture requirements
- Develop prototypes to retire key development risks as directed
- May participate in preparation of less complex proposals
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
- Novice technical expertise and application domain knowledge
- Ability to work independently under supervision of others
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Related technical field
Thank you for taking the time to view this post. If you’d like to speak to a Recruitment Professional about this or any other job opening we have, please call 1-800-359-4787.