STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Verification Engineers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The major responsibilities of the position include designing, planning, organizing, and authoring verification test cases for Engineering projects and delivering these projects in a manner that meets, to a high degree, the quality, cost, and timing expectations of all stakeholders.
- This job will include coordinating with the activities of support staff assigned to projects.
- There will be extensive interaction with OE engineering staff to achieve results.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience of new and changing technology through continuous learning in order to develop high quality engineering products and continuously improve processes.
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Impacts quality of their own work through effectively communicating complex information with stakeholders such as component owners, system architects, and technical leads.
- Creates validation and verification test cases and overall test plan using technical experience and judgement with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides informal guidance to new design engineer team members and delegates responsibilities to team members when appropriate. <
- Works effectively with cross functional teams and participate in the reduce time to market initiative by identifying, documenting, and releasing test cases.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related technical field or is licensed to practice engineering by a recognized regulatory agency (PE).
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering calculations, engineering analysis, requirements theory, validation and verification planning, and test case creation.
- Motorcycle or automotive/vehicle experience is preferred.
- Experience with requirements management database with a minimum of 2000 hours of use is preferred (Helix ALM knowledge is a bonus).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.