Warehouse Intake Inspectors
Warehouse Intake InspectorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Intake Inspectors in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
TICO is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and marketer of Terminal Tractors with more than 5000 vehicles in operation around the world. Manufacturing Facility in Ridgeland, SC. TICO is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies, and exceeding customer expectations.
Our vision is to have the most competent workforce available. We are proud to provide excellence in our products and invite you to join our team.
The Warehouse Intake Inspector will collaborate with materials, MRB, and Production to ensure the quality and correct parts are placed on the floor. In addition to being a team player, receiving will work to define and label any parts that do not conform to the company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check material arriving for defects and proper labeling.
- Maintain accurate quality documentation.
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Engineering to ensure quality protocols are followed, and documentation is correctly maintained.
- Conduct regular inspections of parts for accurate labeling and conformance
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Ensures products adhere to company and industry standards.
- Capacity to work independently from general supervision (must be self-motivated once given direction/guidance)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- Brainstorms ideas to create solutions for identified issues.
- Understanding the safety and environmental compliance of the department. Actively participates in safety improvement activities.
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Must be able to work from blueprints for visual dimensional inspection of purchased or manufactured products utilizing measuring instruments.
- Utilizing various inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, and tape measure.
- Conduct regular inspections of products.
- Measure products for uniformity
- Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute information related to quality.
- Maintain quality documentation.
- Work along with the Material department
- Correct document and tag any discrepancies.
- Demonstrate ability to gather data and analyze data.
- Creates documentation for the disposition of parts.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining organized files in the computer system.
- Demonstrate ability to work with teams and individuals to develop and achieve measurable goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Heavy equipment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with a desire for excellence
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing processes preferred.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.