Warehouse Logistics Specialists
Warehouse Logistics SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Logistics Specialists in Germantown, Wisconsin!
The Warehouse B – Logistics position’s primary role is to receive finished goods from all vendors, verify, package, label, store, and issue all materials using a forklift, reach truck, order picker, and industrial carts according to department procedures. This position also performs the activities of pick, pack, and processes customer part and machine orders in the system according to department procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- Receives product from all vendors and follows department procedures to get them into stock
- Picks, packs & releases customer orders
- Picks orders with forklift, reach truck order pickers and carts
- Ensures inventory accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, organized, positive environment
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or co-workers as needed
- Performs general daily maintenance activities
- Promotes safety, quality and productivity
- Receives product from all vendors using the system
- Receiving includes verifying part to system, labeling, packaging, and putting away incoming parts and machines
- Picks, packs and processes parts and machine orders in the system for domestic and Canadian customers
- Performs cycle counting for both parts and machines
- Demonstrates proficiency in 75% of the warehouse jobs
Qualifications & Prerequisites:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Warehouse Experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and understand oral and written instructions
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and use decimals and fractions
- Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools, scale, square, tape measure, and calipers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Physical ability to do this job (lift up to 70lbs frequently)
- Proficiency in basic computer functions
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.