STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Supervisors in East Granby, Connecticut.
Accomplishes warehouse objectives by supervising staff, organizing and monitoring work processes. Responsible for maintaining inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee training
- Plan, monitor and appraise job results of staff
- Schedule materials to be moved to and from warehouse
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements
- Manage cycle counting process
- Implement systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
- Ensure quality and customer service standards are met
- Ensure warehouse operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and review
- Coordinate the shipping of customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- One plus years of related work experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.