Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Supervisors in Macon, Georgia.
This position is responsible for overseeing and assisting in the execution of daily processes related to inbound and outbound flow of goods. Collaborate with production and Logistics managers to maintain the inventory accuracy of all products, process RMAs, reconcile inventory, handle transfers, provide training to the forklift operators, and lead monthly inventory counts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle transfers of product from Plant to warehouses and vice-versa. Perform the transfers accordingly in IFS, transfer sheet and transfer spreadsheet
- Reconcile inventory monthly
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory variances
- Monitor inbound container arrival to port and ensure timely deliver to warehouses
- Process RMAs and damages through RFDs
- Bi-annual physical inventory for commercial and residential products
- Keep the warehouses clean and tidy
- Assure Nichiha’s safety standards are applied in the warehouse
- Communicate with 3PL warehouses in regards daily outbound, transfers, RMAs damages, inventory accuracy and other matters
- Guide, train and lead fork-lift operators
- Audit trucks and assure they are buddy checked
- Perform tasks in IFS without errors
- Manage outbound and transfers shipments
- Plan the work schedule of the warehouse team members
- Support logistics manager and assistant manager
- Manage warehouse scorecards
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Three (3) years’ experience in a computer-aided warehousing operation
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in warehousing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong Math skills
- SAGE and/or IFS knowledge is preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and vendors
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, advanced organizational skills
- Must be detail orientated
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and to push-pull up to 75lbs
- Must be able to work long periods while continuously standing, twisting, bending, reaching, and stooping
- Must be able to work in an environment, which is dusty and noisy
- Must be able to work in plant environment with extreme seasonal temperatures
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.