STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Supervisors to oversee and coordinate our client’s daily warehousing activities in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. This position is also responsible for continuous improvement, communicating job expectations as well as developing and training team members.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and distribution operations; including planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Manage stock control and reconcile, using software to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
- Maintain item records, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status. Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided. Report to management on activities and issues.
- Order parts to support shop plans & customer sales orders, forward all PO’s to proper vendors to ensure timely delivery of parts.
- Supervise and lead a team of warehouse employees. Communicate job expectations and provide adequate coaching, training and development to warehouse team members. Determine staffing levels and assign workload. Managing timekeeping records using Kronos.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and team member’s performance. Develops and counsels team member performance as needed.
- Partner with leadership in communication with customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments to optimize processes. Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quantity.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping requirements.
- Maintain standards of health, safety and security.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, proven experience may be used to substitute degree.
- 4+ years of warehouse experience
- 2+ years of management experience required.
- Proficient with SAP Warehouse Management software
- Highly proficient with MS Outlook, MS Excel and Kronos (or similar timekeeping software)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement.
- Must be results-driven and have demonstrated understanding of managing metrics.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.