Warehouse Supply Attendants
Warehouse Supply AttendantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Supply Attendants in Atlanta, Georgia!
The Supply Attendant, who will report to the warehouse manager, is responsible for warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within logistics operation. Must be responsible for safe operation of mechanical and manual material handling equipment, and responsible for safe operation of the company vehicle.
- Accurate data entry into SAP
- Packaging goods
- Proper binning & issuing of materials from stock
- Inventory audits
- Monitor Preservation of certain Inventory
- Compliance to warehouse processes
- Courier driver
- Loading and unloading Inventory from trucks.
Qualifications You’ll Need To Have:
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be able to pass a D.O.T. physical and drug screen, pass a background check, and show ability to safely operate material handling equipment.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, dayshift operation with the occasional flexibilty to work on-call hours during evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Additionally, candidate must be able to read and write English and have some working knowledge of personal computers.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and able to lift up to 80 lbs utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.