STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Technicians in Virginia, Minnesota.
The Warehouse Technician I will work directly under the supervision of the Warehouse/Inventory Supervisor in a warehouse environment, including shop and outside in all weather conditions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary focus on a safe work environment and employing safe work practices on a consistent basis.
- Unload and load freight trucks.
- Inspect all freight for damage taking pictures, making notation on bill of lading, and initiate corrective actions.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy and initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Receiving entries in computer to the order.
- Label items with part numbers, correctly locate in warehouse and enter location to system.
- Construct shipping containers for shipment.
- Export parts internationally correctly and accurately.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts.
- On-call Rotation required.
- Working in a diverse team environment.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness.
- Diligently keep the warehouse organized by reviewing locations and managing shelf space.
- Correctly identify and maintain stock locations in the computer system.
- Perform any other tasks assigned that may be outside of job scope. (i.e. Mowing lawns, pull weeds, cleaning parking lot, etc.)
- Deliver parts, etc., non-permit loads during normal day working hours.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 months up to and including 12 months in similar job experience preferred.
- Computer skills preferred. (MS Office, MS Outlook, etc.).
- SAP Experience a plus.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Basic understanding of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, use of adjustable measuring instruments, verification of reports, forms, records and comparable data where interpretation is required.
- Forklift Task Trained
- Fire Extinguisher Task Trained
- LOTO Task Trained
- Fall Protection Task Trained
- Crane Task Trained
- Certified Rigging
- MSHA Certified (may vary by location)
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.