Warehouse WorkersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warehouse Workers in Germantown, Wisconsin.
The Warehouse Workers primary role is to receive finished goods from all vendors, verify, package, label, store, and issue all materials using a forklift, reach truck, order picker, and industrial carts according to department procedures. This position also performs the activities of pick, pack, and processes customer part and machine orders in the system according to department procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools.
- Receives product from all vendors and follows department procedures to get them into stock.
- Picks, packs & releases customer orders.
- Picks orders with forklift, reach truck order pickers and carts.
- Ensures inventory accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, organized, positive environment.
- Performs housekeeping duties.
- Assists other work areas or co-workers as needed.
- Performs general daily maintenance activities.
- Promotes safety, quality and productivity.
- Receives product from all vendors using the system.
- Receiving includes verifying part to system, labeling, packaging, and putting away incoming parts and machines.
- Picks, packs and processes parts and machine orders in the system for domestic and Canadian customers.
- Performs cycle counting for both parts and machines.
- Demonstrates proficiency in 75% of the warehouse jobs.
Qualifications & Prerequisites:
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and understand oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and use decimals and fractions.
- Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools, scale, square, tape measure, and calipers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Physical ability to do this job (lift up to 70lbs frequently)
- Proficiency in basic computer functions.
- Ability to perform bending motion from waist is required.
- Ability to use repetitive hand and writing motion required.
- Ability to stand/sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to discriminate visually to perform various checks.
- Ability to lift, carry, push/pull up to 1-20lbs continuously, 21-50lbs frequently, 50-75lbs occasionally.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.