STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Warranty Administrators in Marinette, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform invoicing of completed service jobs Schedule service technician and workload
- Track warranty parts and vendor recovery
- Perform data entry into customer systems as required
- Provide professional phone and written warranty support for our customers.
- Be able to address potentially negative customer warranty concerns in a professional and positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately maintain key records such as electronic databases and hard copy files.
- Familiarity with standard accounting transactions such as journal entries, general ledger, customer accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc. is required.
- Supply reports as required Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Years of Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.