Welders / Fabricators
Welders / FabricatorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Welders / Fabricators in Madison Heights, Michigan.
The ideal candidate will have MIG and TIG welding experience with Sheet metal and Heavy metal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup welder for various materials.
- Accurately cut, grind, machine metal to specifications and create/ engineer components as necessary. Machinery that will be used on a daily basis include MIG and TIG welders, Horizontal and Vertical band saws, sheet metal shear and brake, milling machine, and metal lathe.
- Read and interpret schematics and drawings to produce conforming parts.
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, timely, and goal-oriented manner.
- Work in accordance with blueprints, samples, specifications, and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare sheet metal surfaces for painting or polishing using various grinders, files, and other de-burring/finishing tools.
- Manage time effectively and track time spent on various projects.
- Ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- May be asked to travel to other facilities on occasion
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of related experience
- Armor welding certification is preferred, but not required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work overtime
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.