Wiring Installation Engineers
Wiring Installation EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Wiring Installation Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Wiring Installation Engineer is responsible for wiring installation design on Bells H-1 platform, utilizing 3/D CATIA V4, V6, and Unigraphics. The Lead Engineer will be responsible for managing project teams, scheduling project activities, assigning and overseeing teams execution, and reviewing final design products for release. Wiring installation task for H-1 is primarily the wire harness routing design from conceptual design to final design, equipment installation design, and detail part design including harness and equipment provisioning.
- Develop project execution plans and manage execution of electrical install and wire design efforts.
- Development of Engineering drawings, of installation design, equipment design, and detail part design for Military Aircraft.
- Ability to navigate ENOVIA document creation, route creation, and document release.
- Ability to develop, read, and understand, Wiring Diagrams, System Architecture, Equipment Lists, Parts List, Component Data Sheets and related Engineering documents.
- Ability to coordinate with other groups and disciplines including Wire Data Design, Airframe, Fluid Systems, etc. for product development.
- Ability to lead team activities and coordinate planning and execution of multi-discipline tasks.
- Bachelors Degree with relevant experience and demonstrated proficiency in discipline – is required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with wiring installation on military aircraft is preferred.
- Expert in CATIA V4, CATIA V5, and/or CATIA V6 (preferred), for system installation design.
- Knowledge of Wire Harness construction and troubleshooting techniques preferred.
- Knowledge of the H-1 Aircraft Platform preferred.
- Experience with utilizing Unigraphics for system installation design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are desired.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.