Hotel Sourcing Coordinators
Hotel Sourcing CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Hotel Sourcing Coordinators in Atlanta, Georgia!
The Irregular Operations Hotel Sourcing Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing Company hotel accommodation needs in non-contract markets during irregular operations. Position will also ensure that operational needs are effectively communicated to internal stakeholders and hotel and transportation partners. In addition to irregular operations, the individual may be assigned other sourcing, manifesting/scheduling, and event sourcing functions. Individual must practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Candidate must be willing to work night and weekend shifts
- Source hotel rooms and transportation for crew or passengers during irregular operations
- Secure additional inventory in advance of weather or other city-wide events
- Assist with sourcing team with relocation and variance sourcing
- Negotiate room rates and blocks with understanding of market conditions and customer needs
- Manage Company hotel inventory to maximize existing inventory usage
- Support sourcing, scheduling and tactical work related to Company Events and Training programs under centralized sourcing desk
- Support expanded inventory management to maximize Company inventory such as distribution of extra rooms to ACS, Company business, Training and/or other needs
- Source for training/event overage if block isn’t enough
- Ad hoc hotel issues resolution
- Hotel billing and invoicing
- Effectively communicate with sourcing team and operational divisional leaders
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.