STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS is seeking an Industrial Project Engineer in Oshkosh, WI. Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies
Provides direction to a team of Industrial Engineers in the Defense Aftermarket division. You will be responsible for maximizing team effectiveness through identification and elimination of inefficiencies along with championing continuous improvement efforts.
- Group and assign components within the engineering bill of material to generate maintenance tasks
- Identify required personnel, tooling, equipment and support information necessary to perform maintenance tasks on heavy duty vehicles
- Responsible for creating & maintaining departmental processes & procedures
- Provide leadership to technical staff including resource planning, scheduling, and administration to ensure department success. Recommend actions required to maintain schedule and cost targets
- Develop and mentor Industrial Engineering staff
- Establish priorities for work delegated to team members
- Utilize Lean/Six Sigma principles and methodologies to make process improvements
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Perform job duties in an ethical and professional manner consistent with the Oshkosh Way
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- 5-plus years related experience with the assembly or service of automotive and heavy-duty equipment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exhibit a high level of computer proficiency
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent growth for advancement opportunities
- Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 262-439-7507. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.