STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services in conjunction with McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing are actively seeking 20+ Welders to assist in the custom welding processes on some of the most impressive refuse/cement trucks in the world.
We will train if you have never been a Welder before!
This position is responsible for operating welding equipment to build high quality parts, subassemblies, and finished product. Weldments vary in type, size, and direction and are performed on a variety of production lines.
This is a full time direct hire opportunity with McNeilus, a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Operate an overhead crane to maneuver parts safely into place
- Adjust welding current to proper weld configurations
- Heats and forms metal parts and components using hand tools, torch or welding equipment
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices
- Assemble and weld various metal parts together
- Properly position material/parts to be welded
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to successfully pass company weld school and certification program
- 1+ year(s) of experience welding in the manufacturing industry
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7536.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.