Instructional Designer III
Instructional Designer IIISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently recruiting for an Instructional Designer in Oshkosh, Wisconsin to aid in the corporate implementation of the software. In this role you will work to develop training materials as well as provide execution of that training to all stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Helps define the training strategy
- Executes the training strategy and plans for the Workday implementation
- Provide input to training content
- Design & develops training materials, as needed outside of deliverables stated in SoW
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc team meetings and conference calls
- Deliver portions of training as assigned
- Aligns with the communications specialist on language and program messaging
- Ensures training supports our People First philosophy
- Supports the Shared Services and Workday implementation OCM Specialists
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, business administration, or related field
- Three (3) or more years of experience in instructional design methodology and applying adult learning concepts when creating training
- Good understanding of a wide range of software applications including audio and video editing, mapping, statistical software, and use of social media in an instructional setting
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.