STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring multiple Journeyman Electricians in Albany, Oregon.
About Our Client:
ARAUCO is a global manufacturer of sustainably-produced forest product solutions for construction, industrial, and retail markets. With over 120 facilities worldwide, we manufacture and distribute the industry’s most-comprehensive selection of wood composite panels, premium plywood, millwork, lumber, and FSC-certified wood pulp.
ARAUCO is growing in North America, with innovative manufacturing, state-of-the-art facilities, and a commitment to make a difference in the communities where we are located. We are seeking the right individuals for high-caliber opportunities in manufacturing, supply chain, maintenance, safety, and other related fields. This is a direct-hire role with benefits. We look forward to considering you as part of our team at ARAUCO!
- Shift schedule: 12 hour rotating shift (1-3-3-1-1-3-3…)
- Starting rates up to $35.36/hr. (with LMPJ license), $37.41/hr. (Electrical and Instrumentation)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, repair, install, modify, and maintain mechanical and electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Respond to mill breakdowns, complete assigned work orders and support operations during upset conditions.
- Responsible for shift pass down to oncoming technicians.
- Maintain Electrical Logbook and update at the end of each shift.
- Work with other skilled crafts personnel and operators to increase uptime reliability.
- Investigate root cause of equipment failure and make recommendations for long-term fix.
- Enter work requests and complete assigned work orders.
- Participate in maintenance meetings and other group functional meetings / training sessions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Oregon Journeyman’s Electrician license- LMPJ preferred but LME licenses will be considered (candidate will need to work towards a LMPJ license once hired)
- 3 years AC/DC motor control experience (including drives) and electrical troubleshooting in an industrial environment required
- Familiarity with basic functions of CMMS system
- Strong industrial mechanical millwright experience/ skills preferred
- Must be willing to perform millwright duties as part of daily job duties
- Must be willing to work all shifts, including days, nights, rotating and holidays
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.