Lead Accounts Payable Specialist
Lead Accounts Payable SpecialistSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Group is Hiring Lead Accounts Payable Specialist in Jensen Beach, Florida. This is not an entry-level position. We are seeking someone with at least three (3) years of Accounts Payable experience to join our award-winning team. More details are below for those who are interested.
The Lead Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for a variety of accounting tasks including invoices, Accounts Payable checks, tax forms, and reconciliations.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of Accounts Payable or General Accounting experience is required
- Centralized accounts payable experience is a huge plus
- Centralized banking Accounts Payable experience is a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of general accounting procedures and GL coding
- Basic knowledge of relevant accounting software or similar suites
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nature of Work:
- Gather approvals, enter vouchers and code in Acumatica ERP
- Present weekly cash requirement reports for check runs
- Follow daily, weekly and monthly processes for our Accounts Payable department
- Communicate challenges and current status of work for monthly Accounts Payable closures
- Goal oriented, motivated and dedicated
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Open to new initiatives and processes
- You must understand the importance of deadlines
- Works well processing a high-volume of requests in a team environment
- This is a full-time job with hourly pay that is based on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package is available after the completion of probation period
- Communicate important issues to the Accounts Payable Manager
- Work with our Accounts Payable team members and other accounting staff
- Code Accounts Payable transactions across multiple divisions
- Reconcile corporate card activity for multiple cardholders
- Process employee expense reports
- Review monthly distributions for closures
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with year-end 1099 processing
STS Aviation Group offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and plenty of room for advancement.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply directly on this page.
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-800-2400
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.