Line Maintenance Mechanics
Line Maintenance MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Line Maintenance Mechanics in Los Angeles, California!
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor/ Foreman for the scheduling and assignment of daily job tasks
- Lead and direct subordinate crewmembers in the performance of job tasks. Ensure that productivity and work quality is satisfactory
- Ensure that all identified maintenance discrepancies are documented
- Perform troubleshooting. Assist in determining the proper course of maintenance action when a discrepancy is found
- Assist subordinate crewmembers with interpreting maintenance manual or SRM instructions
- Ensure that all maintenance performed by subordinate crewmembers is in accordance with approved maintenance data, such as the AMM, SRM, CMMs, WDM, Service Bulletins, EAs, etc. Ensure that all maintenance actions performed by subordinate crewmembers are properly documented
- Provide OJT as necessary to subordinate crewmembers
- Provide oversight of subordinate crewmembers and assist the Supervisor/ Foreman in identifying the need for training or remedial training
- Assist subordinate crewmembers in the accomplishment of assigned tasks
- Assist the Supervisor/ Foreman in identifying any safety related deficiencies
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Foreman
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience required
- Experience in maintenance and repair on commercial category aircraft
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends & days off
- FAA Airframe and/or Powerplant license required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.