Line Maintenance Technicians
Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Line Maintenance Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
Completes assigned aircraft tasks as directed by Flight Line Crew Chief or supervisor, including open and incomplete planning, one shots, rework, and production test and production acceptance test procedures in compliance with written or verbal instructions.
This position will require the flexibility to work 1st or 2nd shift.
- Follow all documentation required to complete job tasks, such as planning, drawings, processes, standards, technical manuals, schematics, discrepancy reports, alerts, directives, and customer maintenance documents
- Operate all ground support equipment required to supply or service aircraft electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, and with fuel; verifies aircraft preparedness and availability of ground support equipment
- Troubleshoot anomalies encountered in aircraft subsystems
- Implement corrective actions
- Provide scheduled or unscheduled aircraft maintenance prior to flight or afterward, such as daily or special inspections, adjustments, tabbing, balancing, and pilot discrepancy repairs
- Use standard or special tooling required for mechanical, electrical, or airframe installation, removal, rework and repair
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges and scales
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality when required
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision
- Report on job status and restraints to coworkers and supervision
- Identify production inefficiencies and suggests potential improvements to product or process
- High School Diploma or GED
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.