LiveWire Retail Sales / Customer Consultants
LiveWire Retail Sales / Customer ConsultantsSTS
STS Technical Services
At LiveWire we’re pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software and experience, as our ambition is to create the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. With this mindset, we are looking for dedicated advocates to establish and defend LiveWire as the leader in the electric motorcycle category.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Retail Sales/Customer Consultant for at our first ever LiveWire owned dealership in Canoga Park, CA. This position serves as the primary link between the LiveWire Customer and our brand. The Retail Sales/Customer Consultant will exceed Customer expectations and provide a helping hand to the Customer on their path to ownership. The Retail Sales/Customer Consultant’s primary role is to answer any questions the Customer has during the sales process, but also to ensure the sales process is smooth, transparent, easy and complete. This person should be passionate about electric vehicles and sustainability. They will educate and inspire customers on the benefits of electric motorcycles.
We Will Train You To:
- Engage customers as the “Chief Product Enthusiast” for LiveWire
- Prepare daily to accomplish responsibilities and achieve goals while delivering exceptional customer experiences by following consistent process application
- Utilize the Customer management system to keep leads organized and connect to new and follow-up customers
- Respond and process all Inquiries (Walk-in, Phone, Internet, Special Events)
- Maintain strong LiveWire product and competitive electric vehicle knowledge and remain current on all training
- Assist customers with test ride on our exciting products
We Would Love to Hear From People With:
- Customer service and/or sales experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Willingness to learn and apply process (essential)
- Experience in representing premium products in a retail environment (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability
- Ability to work well independently and within a high-performance team environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- A valid driver’s license (motorcycle endorsement preferred)
- Willingness to submit to background check and drug test
- Ability to attain a Salesperson license
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.