STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Operators in Nashville, Tennessee.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Performs a combination of warehouse, shipping and/or receiving tasks, and inspection, as well as tracks company inventory.
- Perform basic tasks in regards to the receiving process
- Receive Intercompany PO’s
- Perform the Volume and Manifest transactions
- Research information pertaining to incoming shipments
- Put away of parts to stock
- Perform basic tasks in regards to the shipping process
- Arrange delivery of parts offsite or customer pick up
- Generate shipping documentation, including AWB (airway bill), invoice, SLI (Shippers Letters of Instructions) and other manual shipments
- Perform “Skip Lot” and UOM conversions
- Domestic and International shipping
- Perform basic tasks in warehouse organization and management
- Analyze basic material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change
- Perform stock transfers and labeling, as well as parts packing and re-packing when needed
- Perform cycle counts and re-counts
- Return of stock material re-certified/repaired
- May be required to handle shipping and receiving of hazardous material
- Handles emergencies (such as no SAP, parts expediting, panic ticket system)
- May be required to handle hazardous material documentation, and international paperwork
- Suggests improvements on activities, processes and tasks
- High School/ GED required
- FLSA Non-Exempt, Intermediate Level Service, Production or Support Worker role requiring basic skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the function
- Generally 1-3 years’ of experience in area of responsibility
- Experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place
- Ability to multi-task, multi-functional, and a team player
- Forklift certified and ability to operate machinery and power-tools
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions
- Knowledge of inventory systems and methods
- User knowledge of Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Able to navigate through SAP
- Valid Driver License is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.