Maintenance Data Administrators
Maintenance Data AdministratorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Data Administrators in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Maintains aircraft and engine logbooks and associated records
- Proficient performing all operator, data entry and retrieval functions associated with aircraft recordkeeping
- Performs networking functions between individual stations, including analysis and correction of errors caused by software, hardware or data entry
- Transmits and receives data via floppy disk, modem and other electronic means
- Extracts data, formulates and interprets management reports, creates archives, backups, and data saves in support of Station Aircraft Maintenance operations
- Performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports and correspondence, filing and typing, performing database and systems analysis
- Performs requirements in accordance with the procedures established in by the customer
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.