STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Maintenance Technicians in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Machine Maintenance Specialist has demonstrated expertise in installing, repairing, rebuilding,
and maintaining heavy duty and highly complicated precision machine tools and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- Diagnoses complex machine malfunctions and operating difficulties
- Makes highly complicated machine repairs and adjustments
- Rebuilds the most complicated machines and overhauls troublesome components and attachments
- Works from machine design drawings, specifications, and handbook formulas
- Performs skilled operations
- Fits and aligns bearings, spindles, and shafts
- Fits, aligns, and calibrates machines
- Troubleshoots and repairs CNC controls
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross-training others
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job and familiarity with machine schematics and symbols
- Knowledge of machine drive components, bearings, pumps, piping systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures
- Knowledge of programmable controllers, ladder diagrams, machine logics, and electronic design
- Knowledge of mechanics, machine design, machining practices, electrical design, and electronic functions and techniques
- Knowledge of electronic principles, AC/DC electrical, AC/DC drive controls, and solid state electronics
- Technical degree or equivalent experience or education.
- Basic knowledge of computers including windows applications
- Physical ability to do the job
- Demonstrated competence in performing the Maintenance Specialist activities listed above
- Practical and written test required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.