STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Engineers in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with extensive knowledge in metal fabrication processes including plasma/laser/waterjet cutting, brake press, and standard structural metalworking techniques.
**This is a direct hire role with an established, expanding company, offering a phenomenal compensation and benefits package.**
- Evaluates new manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
- Directs scheduling of physical part creation to coordinate current shop loading and work cell availability
- Communicates with Design Engineering to develop, enhance, and implement manufacturability of design
- Generates shop drawings from product released drawings (cut lists/BOM) for metal fabricators to work from
- Revises shop drawings as directed by engineering, fabrication, and/or assembly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience Dealing with Complexity, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Presenting Technical Information, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Educated and proficient with CAD software and generation of shop drawings
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.