Manufacturing Operations Managers
Manufacturing Operations ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking highly skilled Manufacturing Operations Managers in West Allis, Wisconsin to oversee new equipment purchases and layout to complete an in-house manufacturing initiative including the move into a historic 128,000 sqft facility that is currently in renovations.
This is a fast paced, high energy environment. Our ideal candidate needs to mimic these qualities to help us become a world class manufacturer.
Our client has a strong customer focus and a custom engineered product line that continues to grow at more than 10% annually. Their rapid growth has outrun supplier’s ability to provide us fabrications and machined components, we are investing in ourselves to reduce cost, control quality and ensure we can continue our growth momentum.
****This is a direct hire opportunity offering a competitive wage, benefits and an amazing work culture.****
- This key role is responsible for all manufacturing functions which will include fabrication, machining and assembly. Including oversight of new equipment purchases and layout to complete an in-house manufacturing initiative including the move into a historic 128,000 sqft facility that is currently in renovations
- Responsible for current staffing level of 30+ with expected increase of 10+ per year
- Management of the Materials Group, Procurement, Shipping/Receiving and Inventory control, Quality and Engineering
- Facilitate maintenance, repair or replacement of damaged equipment
- Conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers, and vendors to ensure a fair bargain for goods and services
- Implement action plans to ensure a cost-effective and high quality production
- 10 years of experience managing machining and fabrication operations required
- Experience with setting up SOP’s, managing work flow and scheduling required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.