STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offers Manufacturing Technician jobs in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Manufacturing Technician I
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Shift: 2nd shift – normally starts at 2pm
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Work from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Design and/or test prototype assemblies and production units
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules
- Ability to read, and possibly develop, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in handling small delicate components using ESD practices
- Must be experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and Labview.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination 2 years industry experience in assembling electronics or semiconductor components.
- Desired Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook).
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly, disassembly and rework.
- Some test and repair of various electronic products and mechanical assemblies.
- Associate degree in electronics is desired but not required.
- Expoxy dispensing experience Soldering experience
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline with 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced with Final Test/Acceptance Test.
- Must demonstrate strong decision-making and leadership skills.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.