STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now offers Manufacturing Technician jobs in Dallas, Texas.
Shift: 3rd shift – normally starts at 10 p.m.
- As a leading supplier of infrared (IR) imaging, out client is seeking a process technician who will be responsible for dicing semiconductor parts from films.
- Incumbent in this role is accountable for dicing parts according to product specific requirements.
- Position is critical to success of DRS IR imaging products.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Align films or wafers on dicing saws and singulate individual parts according to specified dimensions provided in process instructions.
- Inspect parts to ensure consistent work quality.
- Perform tooling changes as required.
- Coat parts with photoresist.
- Mount and demount parts in preparation for dicing using adhesives.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 0+ yrs experience
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and strict adherence to protocols
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Microscope experience.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Experience reading detailed instructions with diagrams
- Manufacturing process or quality assurance experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with Disco or ADT dicing saws
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext 3135.